Friday, March 12, 2010

Caucuses are in 11 days!

Well, the phone's been ringing off the hook at our place from all the campaigns calling to get delegates to go to caucuses.  So, it's about time to figure out who of the candidates is the most in line with my own moderate views.  Here's some information for anyone else trying to sort everything out.

Republicans running for the Senate seat

Bob Bennett - incumbent senator
bennett.senate.gov/public/


Mike Lee - constitutional attorney
www.mikelee2010.com

Cherilyn Eagar - businesswoman
www.eagarforsenate.com

Sorry, but Cherilyn is out for me, doing a tour with Joe the Plumber is a red flag in my book.

James Russell Williams - small business owner - dropped out of the race Feb. 25th

Merrill Cook - former U.S. representative
As far as I can tell he doesn't have a website, someone correct me if I'm wrong
Says he was "tea party" before there was a Tea Party - out

Tim Bridgewater - former congressional candidate
isupportbridgewater.com/

Democrats running for the Senate seat:

Sam Granato - businessman and CEO
www.voteforgranato.com/

Christopher Stout - accountant
stout2010.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment