Thursday, February 18, 2010

Welcome to My Blog

I'm starting this blog with the hope of having a place to share ideas and news about politics from a moderate perspective.  I'll cover national politics as well as local Utah politics and maybe find some like-minded people out there.  I'm a married Mormon woman in her early thirties with a moderate political view but a more conservative than average social view.  I've been an observer of politics for years, and feel that a lot of the people around me are much less extreme than the people representing us in our state and national governments.  Maybe together we can figure out how to wield our influence as moderates a little better than we have so far.  Even if you don't agree with me on everything you're welcome here.

No comments:

Post a Comment